Fathers Day Captions for the Perfect Instagram Tribute 2020
Funny Fathers Day Captions
- Dad, you’re one in a million, which are roughly the odds of everybody being ready and in the car when you want to leave.
- I finally checked the oil in my car. Happy Fathers Day!
- Dad, thanks for saying “yes” whenever Mom said “no.”
Without me, today is just another day. You’re welcome.
- A father is someone who carries pictures of his kids where his money used to be.
- Here’s to one of my favorite parents!
- Dad, I can never repay you. Literally.
- I feel bad for other people today. Obviously my dad is the best.
- I might not be perfect, but that’s okay. I forgive you!
- Thanks for killing all those spiders.
- Dad, you’re the cool parent. But I’ll deny it if you tell Mom.
- Worst jokes. Best dad.
- I’m sorry for everything, Dad. Unfortunately, the list is too long to explain.
- I’ll always be your little girl. And your financial burden.
- You’re the greatest father I’ve ever had.
- Thanks for putting up with me, Dad!
- We all know that Mom did the hard part. But Happy Fathers Day anyway!
- You’re so hip, you had a dad bod *before* it was cool.
- In honor of Fathers Day, I promise to laugh at all of your jokes.
- Not all heroes wear capes. Mine wears cargo shorts.
- Happy Fathers Day, Dad. You were right—about everything.
- You’ll always be dad to the bone.
- This might sound cheesy, but you’re the gratest, Dad.
You May Also Visit: – Happy Fathers Day Quotes 2020 | Happy Fathers Day 2020
Cute Fathers Day Captions
- Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one.
- Thanks for being the best role model I could ever imagine.
- A dad is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Fathers hold their kids’ hands for a while, and their hearts for a lifetime.
- My dad gives Superman a run for his money.
- I know I don’t say it enough, so I’ll say it extra today: Thank you for everything, Dad.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but will never outgrow your heart.
- You’re the best, Dad. Plain and simple.
- Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
- Dad: a daughter’s first love and a son’s first hero.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a father.
- I love my dad to the moon and back.
- Behind every great man/woman is an even better father.
- If I didn’t have you as a dad, I’d want you as a friend.
- Happy Fathers Day to the man who taught me how to be one.
- Sorry everyone else, I have the best dad in the world.
- Thanks for always being my anchor.
Also Visit: –Happy Fathers Day 2020 Wishes from Son
Fathers Day Captions from Celebrities
- “There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’” –Jim Gaffigan
- “Having children is like living in a frat house. Nobody sleeps, everything’s broken and there’s a lot of throwing up.” —Ray Romano
- “Fathers Day is important because, besides being the day on which we honor Dad, it’s the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business.” —Jimmy Fallon
- “You can tell what was the best year of your fathers life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” —Jerry Seinfeld
- “I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’ ” —Paul Walker
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” —Billy Graham
- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me.” —Wade Boggs
- “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” —Gregory E. Lang
- “I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” —Terri Guillemets
- “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” —Charles Wadsworth
- “Lookin’ back all I can say about all the things he did for me is I hope I’m at least half the dad that he didn’t have to be.” —Brad Paisley
- “Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.” —George Strait
- “On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.” —Carol Coats
- “Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.” —Barack Obama
- “He adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector.” —Tom Wolfe
- “My daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” —Bindi Irwin
Fathers Day Captions for Stepdads
- Shoutout to my bonus Dad.
- Thanks for always being on my team.
- Family isn’t measured by blood, it’s measured by what’s in your heart.
- Thank you for being the dad I needed when you didn’t have to be.
- Fatherhood is about love, not biology.
- Anyone can be a dad, but it takes someone special to be a stepdad.
- We aren’t “step,” we’re just family.